Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Busy,Busy,Busy - school, birthday, weddings and a little something for myself

 School Treat Carriers for a school fundraiser.
 Sand Buckets for a school fundraiser.


 Birthday Gift Disco Tumbler

 Decorated Cake Carriers - they make great gifts
 Original Design - Custom Shirt for C&D Pageantry in Jacksonville,FL
 LED Fedora she wore with the above shirt.


 Gift Tumblers


 Acrylic Wine Tumblers for a wedding shower

 Original Design for a Line Dance Shirt for me !
 A gift for two 80 year old friends - Custom Koozies - they got quite the giggle

 Original Design on Tank Top for CountryFest 2015
 Minnie Mouse Ribbon Covered Tin
 Patriotic Bling Ball Cap that I could not resist. 
Sometimes you just have to purchase a little bling.
 My Original Design - Birthday Gift - Ladies J America Glitter Shirt
 My Original Design - Lil Gatorette Youth T Shirt
 Silhouette Design on Youth T Shirt for a very Silly Boy indeed.
 My Original Design on a Youth Tshirt
 My Original Design on a Youth Tshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment